Dr. Rashmi Cabena has been practising medicine for over 30 years and has extensive experience in treating patients with chronic illnesses. She is friendly, easy going and always willing to help. Dr. Cabena takes a patient centered integrative approach to treating her patients, maximising their chances of full recovery and well-being. She believes in finding and eliminating the source whilst treating her patients as naturally as possible. With a great passion for furthering her knowledge and with pure dedication to help her patients, Dr. Cabena is constantly attending courses, conferences, educational programs and acquiring new certifications in order to keep up with the latest developments in her field.
- Chronic diseases in all ages
- Mental Health issues and their Integrative Management, ie GAD, Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder
- Pyrrole disorder/Mauve factor problems
- Prophylaxis of health issues with family history & disease reversal strategies
- Chronic infectious/stealth conditions like Mycoplasma, C.pneumoniae, EBV and others.
- ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, Post Viral/Post Sepsis Syndrome
- Autoimmune conditions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- CIRS (chronic inflammatory response syndrome) due to water-damaged buildings (WDB) or other biotoxin exposures (Borrelia, Bartonella, Babesia, Rickettsia etc)
- DPC (Psychological Counselling Diploma)
- FCGP (Fellowship General Practice, India)
- PGDFM (Post graduate Dip in Family Medicine), Colombo
- FRACGP (Fellow of Australian College of GPs) Australia
- Primary ACNEM (Nutritional and Environmental medicine)
- Walsh research Institute (Bio Balance) training for brain biochemistry.
- Dr Klinghardt’s Autonomic Response testing and chronic infections treatment training
- Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Indian Medical Association, IMA college of GPs (IMACGP)
- Australian Chronic Infectious & Inflammatory Disease Society (ACIIDS)
- International Society for Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday