Ana Plesec is an Integrative Health Coach who helps people walk the journey of good health in their daily lives.
She is inspired by the holistic health model because it addresses all the pillars of well-being. Through her own healing journey, she is aware of how important it is to look at and address the body as a whole. Her enthusiasm and willingness to discover the roots of her problems guided her to study at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (USA).
She is here to support and address the following pillars: diet, detoxification, stress on the client’s healing journey, challenges with supplements, and the correct mindset for healing. She graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2022, where she learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
She studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including Joshua Rosenthal, David Wolfe, Joel Fuhrman, and Andrew Weil.
Her education has equipped her with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention.
- Chronic diseases in all ages
- Hormone imbalance, mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), gut healing, stress management
- Assisting with shifting repetitive unhealthy patterns
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition -Integrative Health Coach (IHC)
- Certified NES Health Practitioner
- Teacher training of Yoga Nidra Meditation of Amrit Yoga Institute
- 500 hours of hatha yoga teacher training at the Parinama School of Yoga and Somatics
- Access Consciousness Bars Facilitator
- RYT® 500 – Yoga Alliance
- Amrit Institute – Yoga Nidra meditation